Keynotes by Achim Nowak
Achim Nowak is an author, speaker, C-Suite coach, and international authority on personal presence. His book The Moment: A Practical Guide to Creating a Mindful Life in a Distracted World (New Page Books) has just been published. His previous books have become prized resources for entrepreneurs and Fortune 500 executives around the globe. Achim and his work have been featured on 60 Minutes, Fox News, NPR, in The New York Times and The Miami Herald.
What I Talk About
Beyond strategy, beyond business expertise – what your colleagues, clients, and business partners ultimately respond to is YOU. Your energy. Your clarity. Your ability to move hearts and souls.
In my Keynotes, I uncover the hidden dimensions of personal success for you and share practical tips for instantly enhancing your leadership impact. We explore the invisible and exponentially powerful aspects of leadership – the ability to show up with Personal Presence, establish Emotional Connection, Create Meaning, and Enable Flow.
The benefits of mastering these invisible leadership skills are palpable:
- You show up with more confidence and more fully “in your own skin.”
- Folks are genuinely excited to work with you and produce for you.
- These are not “fluffy” skills. Your business’ ROI will soar as you internalize these skills.
My topics are ideal for any group, gathering, or convention where leaders are already highly skilled and long to lift their game.
Specific Keynotes I deliver:
- Why You Won’t Win Without Influence (and 5 Ways of Getting Some)
- Power Isn’t a Dirty Word: How to Play The Hidden Power Game and Win
- How to Create Flow and Accelerate your Personal Success
- The 4 Dimensions of Presence (and How to Unleash More of It)
- Mindful Leadership: What It Looks Like and How It Helps You Win
Achim Nowak’s masterful coaching has transformed the next generation of Dover leaders into more authentic, insightful, and inspiring leaders!
Achim Nowak ignited our audience at Agile Day NY with his infectious keynote!
I came with trepidation and I left with inspiration!