Speeches and Keynotes byu00a0Croft Edwards
Expert on helping organizations and leaders find and tap Flow, the state of optimal human and team performance, Croft is regularily asked by entities from TED Fellows to Fortune 100 companies to help them elevate thier performance. Croft is also a retired military officer and Flow hacker. He lives in New Mexico, with his wife and three daughters.
#LeadershipFlow- Mastering Organizational Change
How do you truly change an organization, whether it is a team or corporation? How does a leader bring out the best in others and in his or her organization? You do it through leadership and by tapping into Flow, that state where individuals and organizations perform at their best. But, how?
In this powerful keynote, Master Certified Coach (MCC) and #LeadershipFlow authority Croft Edwards will lead you on a journey, sharing his 30+ year quest to understand how to bring out the best in individuals and organizations. Combining cutting edge brain science, our understanding of Flow, and the study of embodied leadership, attendees will learn:
- What is Flow and how is it the Holy Grail of Leadership?
- What is #LeadershipFlow and do leaders create it?
- Why is Visioning the Future critical to creating high performance organizations?
- How Cultivating Other Leaders and Teams leads to an organization that creates a future in alignment with their Vision
- Why Self-Mastery is the place where all powerful organizations come from.
- How Creating Culture and Expanding Capacity comes as a result of LeadershipFlow
Whether you are leading a team, a start-up, a division, an entire company, or you are just starting out on your journey of personal leadership – do not miss one minute of this powerful, fun, and inspirational talk on discovering individual greatness through LeadershipFlow.
Leading Your Most Difficult Follower- Self-Mastery in Action!
Do you find leadership a challenge, struggling to get your followers to meet your expectations?
Welcome to the challenge of leadership: not getting others to follow you, but rather mastering yourself so that the compelling future you envision will be one that inspires others to follow you.
In this highly entertaining and interactive keynote, Master Leadership Coach, and #LeadershipFlow Expert Croft Edwards will share the personal journey of his struggles and successes in leading and coaching his most difficult follower – himself!
In discussing this biggest challenge we all face as leaders he will explore:
- Understanding how you observe the world determines your success and what possible outcomes are available
- Understanding Flow, the state of ultimate human performance and how to tap into it in yourself and others
- Exploring your use of language and how it does more than describe the world it creates our world
- How understanding and embracing moods and emotions is critical to self-mastery
- The Holy Grail of Leadership – how the body is the key to leadership and self-mastery
Leaders in todayu2019s ever-changing, global, and often pressurized environment are being asked to do more with less, and to bring out the best in others. How can you get your followers to follow you when you are the biggest challenge? Every day you must lead and coach the most difficult person you will ever have to work with – yourself.
Resiliency and the Search for #LeadershipFlow
It seems as though Resiliency is the new buzzword that organizations are attempting to build into their company, leaders, and team members. But what is Resiliency and can it actually be increased or “created?” #LeadershipFlow authority and Master Leadership Coach, Croft Edwards, explores Resiliency as a practitioner and seeker in this thought provoking, informative, fun, and interactive keynote speech.
Croft will explore:
- What is Resiliency and why is it the new focus of so many organizations?
- What is Flow and how is it tied to Resiliency?
- What is #LeadershipFlow and how can the search for it lead to more Resiliency?
- How is technology draining our Resiliency, and how can technology help us build our Resiliency?
- How can your observation the world create/drain your Resiliency?
- How mastery of moods and emotions can build your Resiliency?
- How Resiliency is an embodied phenomenon, it resides in your body.
- The practices that you can begin that will build and enhance your Resiliency.
Our exploration of these questions will open up a new world to you; a world where you can begin to create a different you, better designed and equipped to find happiness, meaning, and success.
What struck me about my time spent with Croft was that I felt like he really got the “challenges” of leadership: those little nuances of how does one really motivate and inspire their employees. I now realize some areas where I want to go and be the leader necessary to help my employees move from compliance to commitment.
There are those who have lived leadership, there are those who have studied leadership, there are those who can talk about leadership, and there are those rare individuals who can combine all three – that is Croft Edwards.
Croft’s grasp of his subject is impressive. He not only can understand leadership and change from the theoretical perspective, he can also give the listener the real world application of tools and techniques to better themselves as a leader. The thirty minutes, one hour, or one day spent with Croft will motivate you and inspire you to do more, and lead more effectively.